Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome 2014!! (let's forget about FYP for a while * i-might-regret-this-but-oh-well*)

asgdfhrghjadfhhg.. always feel like updating this thing but laziness keep on striking. haven't done the slides for the presentation, but, ugh.. have no moods to do it at all!! =_=

got lots to post, about my trip to Pangalengan, Indonesia, finally being in the final year, trip to Pulau Ketam, 2013 Big Bad Wolf, but, saa.. saa.. i think i wanna share about Comic Fiesta 2013.. the-most-unforgettable-CF-coz-my-newly-purchased-phone-was-stolen-in-a-pick-pocketing-spree-grr..

surprisingly, i honestly didn't enjoy 2013's CF like i did before. wonder if this is an aging effect, or the event itself was not as happening as before. we didn't even watch the main stage events!! the theme is something about game, which is not something i really can relate to. oh yeah, didn't enjoy it much coz so tired with final year life.. vet final year student's life is so chaotic like hell..!

okay, just going to share the lolita coordination i wore during CF 2013.. here we go...

Day 1: Infanta : Infants Vatican Tower: Ann's Town 

My friends said this dress is oh-so-not-fabulous. well, i mean, I think I'm too old to wear overly frilled, pinku pinku, sweet dress. let me just be down-to-earth a bit. plus this dress perfectly covers my knee, and i love it..  :3  *and this is like the cheapest loli dress i ever bought!*

Thanks Mihiko Jon for this pic. OMG.. i still feel guilty for thinking you as "that kind uncle from Singapore". Hontou ni gomen!!! ><
Aira-san + me!! Finally met her in person! Her Ion Fortuna is so awesome!! She made it herself some more.. gila ah..

With handsome Charles Grey. Muahaha... so leng chai meh my dear Anne *woot2* 

The most unbelievable thing to happen at CF- meeting a vet junior  *talk about le apprentice. we found it..*

I don't know why but this dress makes me feel like Sophie from Ghibli's "Howl's Moving Castle". 

Haha..

And Day 1 ended with why-do-i-have-to-watch-this-concert-i-didn't-even-know-these-people. Lol kidding. but its true I never really listen to any local Japanese-related bands, so that concert was totally strange to me. I can't even remember that Japanese band that night. Really, I don't really feel much for CF 2013. I guess I was too tired. 
Oh, it looks like as if there's only a few people attending the concert..

Okay, this one is much better.. XD
                                                                                                                                                               

Day 2: Dear Celine: Angel's Song


OMG... i super duper love this dress..!! took the black one instead of white coz I've been thinking about Kaya when I bought this. Wanted to make a Kaya-inspired coord, but too bad couldn't get a bonnet to make THIS awesome coord by Kaya:
Tsk tsk.. Wish I could have this dress. He's so pwettyy... ><
Kaya's wearing Nocturne series by BtSSB 

Since I couldn't get a bonnet, so I use that headdress that looks like as if I got a tumor on top pf my head. Lololol.. whatever..  ~(=3=)~Oh, please forgive my headdress. I think I put it wrongly it looks so funny!! XDD

A tall Mila is just an illusion!! Hahah.. but that the smart cosplay she had. A character from a manga called "Adekan"

pinkuXkuro.. Met a fellow hijab lolita!! Miss Lulu Echah  =)

It's Din's first time at Comic Fiesta!! Hope you enjoy the day!!
I don't know why but I love this pic  <3  

Day 2 ended with me cursing and crying for my stolen phone. damn pick-pocket-er, why have to steal my phone?!! @#$%^&*  T^T

Phew.. that's all. My Lolita coord is still kind of blunt but.. i think its fine.. still wondering whether I would still be wearing Lolita after this..

Fuwaah.. didn't finish the presentation but successfully wrote this. *Luckily had finished writing the abstract*

Staying up makes me hungry.. ~__~"

Comic Fiesta 2013. OMG I love these 2! but i like the guy more *perlu ke pegang tangan kuat2 cenggitu? + is that really a guy or its just another trap? muahaha..*






1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goddddd ><
    I've been Googling on Hijab Lolita since I was in high school and have been dreaming of being a lolita myself (though sadly, I don't have the money or the self-confidence to do so) but then I found you and now I'm a all panicky because I'm a vet student too though a first year one. HUUUUAAAAAA, how can I be dreaming of actually meeting a real hijab lolita but there's actually one here in my own faculty. And so I'll just be admiring you and your amazing coords from afar ^^

    heeeeeee.
    with much admiration and jealousy,
    kiguu~

    ReplyDelete